Communicate Your Ideas With Confidence
Storytelling Workshop Series in Barcelona
3-sessions: Wednesdays 19.30h – 21.30h – 2018 January 17, 24, 31
Session 1: Develop a Clear & Concise Message
Use creative writing tools to draft a 1-minute “elevator pitch” for business, or tell a meaningful story for social impact.
17 January @ The Foundery Barcelona
Session 2: Build Stage Confidence
Learn basic theatre & movement techniques to help manage “stage fright” and adrenaline.
24 January @ The Foundery Barcelona
Session 3: Present, Practice, Critique
Practice makes perfect. Present your polished 1-minute story or pitch to the class for practice & share feedback.
31 January @ The Foundery Barcelona
Price: 120 € (Includes all 3 sessions)
Receive a 20% Early Bird Discount when you register by Wednesday 20 December
Register now! Registration details:
- To reserve your place you must pay in full before the first session.
- Once you send your contact information you will be sent the bank transfer information for payment.
- If you wish to pay in cash, please send this with your message when sending your contact information.
- Or, email directly to: email@example.com Subject Line: Storytelling Workshop ST301
Limited space – 15 people. Small group size offers more presentation practice opportunities for each student.
Business Innovation – Ideas, Leadership, Productivity
- Communicate a clear company vision, and deliver your fresh ideas and research to others so they can understand and engage in your projects
- Build confidence to speak comfortably in professional networking situations, team meetings, or important interviews
- Entrepreneurs prepare for investment opportunities by developing a winning ‘1-minute elevator pitch’ to present to investors and shareholders
Social Innovation – Lead people to change
- Inform people on important global & local issues
- Share what you are passionate about with others, and help them to better understand your ideas. Inspire people to join you in taking action!
Personal Growth – Build confidence and talk comfortably in social situations
- Share more of yourself and your experiences to grow deeper relationships, and build stronger communities
- Have fun telling stories!